TC430: Instructional Design with Articulate 360 (In Person Workshop)
Do you want to learn how to build online learning modules like the pros? This one-day workshop will help you advance your Articulate abilities and allow you to do new things you never thought possible with the software! TechChange has used Storyline (and now Articulate 360) to author dozens of engaging and beautiful online courses for clients including UNICEF, USAID, World Bank, Hilton Hotels, International Youth Foundation and more.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to take existing content and translate it to online
- Understand how to work effectively with subject matters experts
- Design storyboards and scripts based on tested techniques
- Apply techniques to create new types of slide interactions
- Create interactive content with re-usable, interactive models
Space is limited to 10 people so reserve your spot today!
- $395 for one day workshop, including lunch and happy hour
- $995 for individual one-on-one workshop tailored to your needs and built around your schedule
Group discount rates available. For more details, please contact us at social [at] techchange.org. If you are not happy with your course experience for any reason, TechChange is happy to discuss refunds.
- Friday, March 10, 2017
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Workshop Location: 2001 13th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
Tech requirements: Bring your laptop with Articulate 360 trial or full version installed. If you don’t have a license TechChange will help you get set up with one!
Prerequisites: No previous experience or graphic design skills needed!
Food: Lunch is included and we will host a small happy hour after workshop.
Dates don’t work? Email us about scheduling a one-on-one workshop at firstname.lastname@example.org
On-site or online team training: Want us to train your team? We provide a range of options for custom in-person and online training. Email us to start the conversation at email@example.com.